Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who subscribes to or reads my blog. I started this blog on November 17, 2007 at the urging of Heidi and JS over at their blog, Raw Food, Right Now!

It wasn't a personal urging. They asked all of their readers to blog. So I did! Nine months later, I am astounded by the love and appreciation I receive. My intention was to chronicle my raw food journey. Along the way, I've met new friends, discovered I had readers in other countries, and learned a lot about myself. I am so glad that I've done this. You all rock the house.
And now, I may have a chance to present a workshop about blogging at the Black Writer's Reunion Conference which will be in Las Vegas next June. When I was writing my proposal, all my experience as a content writer for America Online came rushing back. I haven't worked there in eight years. And I never thought I would ever use that experience again. But here it is.
Thank you all for reading my blog. Thank you for pushing me along. I'm going to keep on keepin' on. You all have no idea how much your comments and emails mean to me.
Love,
Althea

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails