Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Leah's Raw Food Feast


I connected with the wonderful Leah Salmon, The Naturally You Coach, on Facebook a few months ago. After reading about her, I knew I had to interview her for my blog. I read her books first and tried out the recipes.

They were a hit.

My oldest son loves juices and smoothies (he likes almost everything!) He is pictured before drinking Leah's Apple, Carrot, and Broccoli Juice, and a Carrot Juice.

This is a Mushroom and Walnut Burger from Leah's Raw Food Feast. This book teaches you how to be raw for nine days. Complete with recipes and a planning menu, depending on your Metabolic Type (explanation in my next post), this book is for the beginner. It guides you every step of the way with Leah's gentle guidance. This burger was easy to make and very, very good.

And you all know how I love a Kale Salad, of any kind. Again, it was easy. There are lots of complaints about raw food being complicated and expensive. It can be. But it doesn't have to be that way. Leah's book was full of easy recipes, with ingredients that can be found at your local grocer or farmer's market.

So guess what's next?
And interview with Leah Salmon and a giveway of her wonderful books!

Love,
Althea

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Leah Salmon said...

Thanks Althea, I'm glad you liked it and that burger looked good!!! I might have to get you to make mine!!!

Adele said...

Ok, I am with you for 30 days! I will start a food diary today with feelings and energy levels tracked because that is what is important to me at this time. I will keep you updated on how I am doing. Peace, Lea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails