Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Juicefeasting Transition Week

Day 7:
water
hot chocolate
apple lemon wheatgrass celery juices (x2)
apple broccoli celery romaine lettuce juice (x2)
(all juices had a tablespoon of flax meal and psyillum for bulk and heft)


Day 8
was Rom's birthday.
I did sample what I had made him, which was vegan mac & cheese, kale salad, Amaadi's gluten-free pasta salad, and black-eyed pea salad.....I bought vegan cupcakes and chicken wings (didn't eat the wings).
I also had carrot juice with flax meal and psyillum (x2)



Day 9
apple wheatgrass romaine lettuce cucumber lemon juice (x2)
carrot sweet potato juice (x2)
fit to a tea (an herbal tea I'm taking for my lungs. I'm neither endorsing nor reviewing the product. It was something my brother recommended and I do feel better already)


I got Matthew Kenney's Everyday Raw Desserts yesterday. I won it back in June from The Daily Raw Cafe. I had to bug the publisher about it, but they were gracious enough to send me the book. Won't be making anything out of if for a while.

On December 18, I wrote a post about SELF-LOVE. With this juice feast, I realized I need to show myself love in small ways. I'm dry skin brushing everyday. I'm doing a foot soak in the evenings. I'm doing EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to break the emotional chains of the past.

Think of small ways you can show yourself love each and every day.

Love,
Althea

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails