Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Black Weblog Awards!

Hi Everyone!
I've chosen to participate in the Black Web Blog awards this year.
I've worked really hard on this blog for 2 1/2 years to make it the
best I possibly can. I'm asking my readers to nominate my blog
The Raw Mocha Angel www.therawmochaangel.blogspot.com
in the following categories:

Best Blog Post Series (The Raw Vegan Hero's Journey)
Best Cooking or Food Blog
Best Health or Wellness Blog

There are 33 other categories. If you have other people in other
categories you'd like to nominate, feel free. But you do not have
to fill in all the categories.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
http://www.blackweblogawards.com/
love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

bitt said...

voted! good luck

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails