Sunday, December 14, 2008

I WON a Dehydrator!!

5-Tray Excalibur Dehydrator!

Remember what I said on November 12th?
"Know what I REALLY want for Christmas? A nine-tray Excalibur dehydrator. I have a round one, which is not the best. It works, but you know...I'm grateful, don't get me wrong. And I use it, but a square dehydrator works the best! I have so many recipes I want to do that I simply cannot make in my round one. I look forward to showing off my new gadget on December 25th! "

I WON a 5-Tray Excalibur Dehydrator from Raw Epicurean!!
From the website:
- Great for small families, small gardens or specialty gardens. The 26 hour timer will automatically shut off the Dehydrator for you when it reaches the time you set.

- Contains 5 LARGE trays with 8 square feet of tray area. Perfect for families with small gardens and a few fruit trees.

- Built-in on/off switch. 5" fan, 440 watts. Adjustable thermostat and 26 hour timer.

-Unit Dimensions 8-1/2"H x 17"W x 19"D

- Weight: 16 lbs.

- Available in case color Black or Appliance White. White unit additional $10.00.

- All units come with a Black door and black trays.

- Retail Price: $249.95 Sale: $ 209.95

BIG THANK YOU to Ingrid of Raw Epicurean ( If you haven't visited her site yet, it is beautiful, and the pictures look good enough to eat. It's raw vegan gourmet at it's best.

I am so happy right now. Whoo Hoo! I guess I will take a picture of it on December 25th. Now that's the Law of Attraction at work :-).




Kombuchachic said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

nashima said...

way to go!!!
: )

inspired.sis said...

that's wonderful, althea!

i'm excited for you. congratulations! it really does make a difference to know exactly what you want.

by the way my fellow vegan sistah ;-), you have been (lovingly) TAGGED (for fun purposes)! lol.

this means that you should post 6 things about yourself that people may not know, the 6th photo from the 6th album on your comp. and tag 6 more people.

ChocolateOrchid said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you make w/it!


Related Posts with Thumbnails