Sunday, January 10, 2010

Light Eating for Survival Blog Project

"Light Eating for Survival" Blog Project a la the movie Julie & Julia.
1 Year. 481 Recipes. 1 ambitious mama.
Days 54-57
Orange and Apple Soup

Fruit soups were on tap for three days. If you are not feeling well, that's a sign that you need to drink more fluids. These fruit soups are much like smoothies, but meant to be slurped with a spoon, rather than drank out of a cup. They are lighter, and leave you feeling cleansed. I truly enjoyed making them all. I can't say I had a favorite, because they were all winners to me. If I want to make it again, then that's a winner!

Apple and Date Soup

I also made:

Banana and Orange Soup

Apricot and Banana Soup

Fruit Soup

Pineapple Avocado Soup

Orange Soup

Peach Soup

Banana Fruit Soup

Tropical Fruit Soup

Dried Fruit Soup

Dayas Ashram Fruit Soup




1 comment:

liane said...

Mmm. Have to make some of these. Did Marcia's Simple Liver Flush this morning. Wow. My body is happy. Good luck with your book and recipe making. x


Related Posts with Thumbnails