Sunday, January 10, 2010

Light Eating for Survival Blog Project

"Light Eating for Survival" Blog Project a la the movie Julie & Julia.
1 Year. 481 Recipes. 1 ambitious mama.
Days 54-57
Orange and Apple Soup





Fruit soups were on tap for three days. If you are not feeling well, that's a sign that you need to drink more fluids. These fruit soups are much like smoothies, but meant to be slurped with a spoon, rather than drank out of a cup. They are lighter, and leave you feeling cleansed. I truly enjoyed making them all. I can't say I had a favorite, because they were all winners to me. If I want to make it again, then that's a winner!


Apple and Date Soup



I also made:

Banana and Orange Soup

Apricot and Banana Soup

Fruit Soup

Pineapple Avocado Soup

Orange Soup

Peach Soup

Banana Fruit Soup

Tropical Fruit Soup

Dried Fruit Soup

Dayas Ashram Fruit Soup

Love,

Althea

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

liane said...

Mmm. Have to make some of these. Did Marcia's Simple Liver Flush this morning. Wow. My body is happy. Good luck with your book and recipe making. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails