That would be ME!
I got a job offer from The Raw Divas in early April. I officially started on April 6th. My first post goes live on Wednesday, April 13. And yes, I am getting paid! It's a legit work-from-home gig and I am happy about that.
So that is where I've been hiding out. Frankly, I am overwhelmed by my new job, and I'm still in training mode. My responsibilities include:
· Develop a content calendar that will drive the goals of the business
· Source valuable content and publish according to the guidelines
· Help to promote the blog
· Implement the commenting strategy
· Participate in the listening strategy
· Feeds all learnings into making the blog a stronger marketing tool
What does this mean for The Raw Mocha Angel? It means that I must put it on the backburner for a while. My blog has always been about my personal raw food journey. It will continue to be that blog. The focus in my personal life is on healing my entire family. I'll be back soon.