Sunday, March 4, 2012

Birthday Cake


Looks yummy, doesn't it?

I'm making this for my birthday: Milk-Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake from Living Raw Food. I've wanted to make this for my past two birthdays and didn't do it. I've got the nuts; need to get the rest of the ingredients. But this is going to happen.

You know how sometimes you just have to make something happen, come hell or high water? Even if the longest cold in the world is still hanging on to you no matter what? That's me and this cake. I won't be making the ice cream as I've never been a cake n' ice cream kind of gal. As a kid, milk always went better with cake. Guess I'll make nut milk :-).

My birthday is Wednesday, March 7. It's my 40th birthday. I'm just a tad determined.

Love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails