Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mocha Angels Book Ready for Pre-Orders!!

Hi Everyone:

After four years, my second book, Mocha Angels: 365 Days of Angelic Wisdom and Affirmations is ready to be published. Rom and I are self-publishing the book, as we have done before, via our new company Miracle House Publishing. I’m using the pre-orders to help raise money for the printing costs. We’d like to publish this Fall 2009.

If you’re wondering why I’m not taking the traditional route to publish a book, it’s because we want to build an empire. We are DIY sort-of-folks, and I would like to hand-sell my book to as many people as possible.

If you haven’t seen the Mocha Angel messages, I have them on the side panel of this blog, Facebook, Give It to Me Raw, and Orpah.com. The messages in the book are different than what I’ve posted. But they are in the same spirit of healing, self-empowerment, and love as the Facebook messages.

The past 5-6 years have been very rough, but the Mocha Angel messages were borne out of that tragedy and drama. I am happy to say that by heeding the messages, my life is fantastically better.

The cost of the book is $20.00. If you’d like to do PayPal, You can go right here:
http://www.therawmochaangel.blogspot.com/ The PayPal link is at the very top on the right.
If you need my address, email me at mochaangels@aol.com, and I will send it to you.
And if you’d like to see the first few pages of the manuscript, which includes the introduction and a few messages for January, just let me know, and I’ll send it to you.

Thanks and love,
Althea

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Dark Moon said...

Very Cool. I don't think I can go completely Raw or Vegan, but I will probably order--I do enjoy the recipes that are sent out. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails