Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Third Anniversary!!!

Happy third anniversary to The Raw Mocha Angel blog!!!! Three whole years! Time absolutely flies when you are having fun! Thank you to all of you who read my blog, send me lovely emails, and root for me. My wish for all of you is wonderful health, vibrant energy, and a love of life!

I am feeling lot better. I've been doing a five-minute energy routine, as well as targeted exercises for illness from Donna Eden's book Energy Medicine. Below is the routine. I highly recommend this book, along with Barbara Ann Brennan's Hands of Light, if you are interested in energy healing.



Even MORE good news:

I am going to be on WBAL Channel 11 on Sunday, November 28th! As part of their Sunday Brunch segment, I'll be making scrambled tofu.  I'll be live at 9:45am.

For those not in Baltimore, videos of my segments will be on the WBAL website the same afternoon. I'll put up links as soon as they are live. I am so nervous and excited.

*******************************
And, a reader wrote me and told me she nominated me in the Best of Raw 2010 awards! Thank you! I went through the categories and nominated other people too. If anyone wants to nominate me, or any other raw foodie, just go to: http://www.bestofraw.net/. Click on the orange "Nominate Now!" button to your right. You do not have to nominate in all the categories. You are free to pick and choose.

**********************************

I was interviewed on Wednesday about Intuition by Jerome Braggs as part of his Intuition Expert Series. You can hear the interview here: http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=15973491

Thank you everyone. I plan to achieve great things in 2011. Thank you for coming along for the ride. :-)

Big hugs and love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

bitt said...

congrats on your blogiversary and making the news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails