Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hiatus Time

Me and Marcia

Hi Everyone:

I'm still alive. I am headed on a blogging hiatus. Raymond had another seizure on 2/27/11 and I just need to break for a while.

I was fortunate to teach a class on growing wheatgrass at the Black Vegetarian Network of Baltimore a few weeks ago. Above is a photo of a Raw Mocha Angel reader Marcia! Whoo Hoo!
All of the attendees!

More photos.

Those are my "sexual chocolate" cupcakes on that plate there. That food was great.

My cupcakes won my honorable mention at the meeting. I won a citrus juicer! :-)
I will leave you all with a slideshow I saw on the Raw Food Rehab group. If it doesn't come up as a slideshow, click the "slideshow" icon on the top left corner.

https://picasaweb.google.com/100302471857557809189/ThinkingGoodThoughtsSpeakingGoodWords#slideshow/5571076124608770690

Love,
Althea


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh,Althea. I'm so sorry little Raymond is having such a tough time of it (and you, too, of course). You take all the time you need. We will still be here when you are ready to return. Much love to you and your family, and Raymond will be in my prayers.

I love the photos! What a great- looking bunch of students you had. It looks like a really fun time was had by all.

OXO
Mindy

bitt said...

I'm so sorry about Raymond. Sending you all love and healing.

Althea said...

thanks ladies. I appreciate your lovely comments!

Anonymous said...

Hello Althea,

I'm new to your blog and I must say that it is very encouraging, inspiring and uplifting to read that there are many others of African descent across the globe, other than myself and what seems like a handful of others I know personally, who do love and care about themselves enough to seek out what is, in my humble opinion, the best possible means of preventative health care. Thank you for sharing ...

Keeping Raymond in thought and prayer ... May God see it fit to bless him with a swift and lasting recovery. Amen.

Althea said...

Thank you so much Stace. I take your words to heart. {{hugs}}

Terilynn said...

Althea,
You and yours are in my prayers.

I know you are taking a break but when you come back I want you to know that I'm passing on the 'Stylish Blogger Award' to you. When you are ready head over to the Daily Raw Cafe to find out what to do next.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails