Friday, November 23, 2007

The Biggest Secret to Staying Raw

I think this post by Karen Knowler is the best article I've seen about staying on a raw vegan diet. Do yourself a favor and read it.
http://karenknowler.typepad.com/living_in_the_raw/2007/11/the-biggest-sec.html#more

Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach publishes "Successfully Raw" - a free weekly eZine for raw food lovers everywhere. If you're ready to look good, feel great and create a raw life you love get your FREE tips, tools and recipes now at www.TheRawFoodCoach.com. ◦
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This article also made a lot of sense to me, it was intrumental in my return to all raw eating after 3 months off the wagon. I did really well for 3 weeks and then my husband and I took a small road trip and spent a night at a resort, leaving our 2 1/2 year old over night for the first time with his Grandparents. At dinner I opted for the cooked vegetarian pasta instead of a salad. I thought I caved because it was a special occassion, on the surface that may have been the case. After rereading Karen's article, I realized that it was because of all the emotional stress of leaving my child for the first time. Vibrationally, as much as I enjoyed having my husband to myself, I was a bit worried about my son. Anyhow, I am back to making the higher choice, I look forward to the day when all my learning experiences have placed me solidly on the Raw Road and I can ride off into the sunset :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails