Sunday, November 25, 2007

I feel wonderful!

Okay, this is going well. I am learning a few things. First, the kitchen must be stocked with staples. For me, some staples I see I am going to need are nori rolls, wakame, lemons, garlic, some type of nuts, and green leafys. Yesterday I had Harmony Spinach from Zakhah's Joy of Living Live (http://rawfoodinfo.com/catalog/books_thejoyoflivinglive.html) and Ginger Nori Rolls from Ani Phyo's book (www.aniphyo.com). I was in total heaven. Today I poured Basil dressing over my spinach and made sunflower cheese from Matt Amsden's RAWvolution. I put the cheese in a nori wrap, added basil, tomatoes, and spinach. Super good.

Also, I notice that if lunch is my heaviest meal, then I'm barely hungry at dinner. Both nights I've had fruit for dinner.

And the cravings. Damn...who the heck has spinach cravings? I have never craved spinach in my life and now, I want it every day. And salt...never in my life have I ever craved salt. Once again, there it is. I have no idea what that's about.

Oh..and Alpha son made his first raw dish. Plantains marinated in squeezed orange juice, salt, and red chili peppers. He was thrilled! And as soon as I get a digital camera, I'll be taking pictures! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails