Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Thank You For My Healing"

As promised, I jumped right back on the green wagon this morning. I've only had apple and banana smoothies today. I feel clearer than I have in a long time, which is good because Jona is not feeling well. He has slept most of the day. Raymond and I have hung out watching American Idol and Food Network Challenge: Last Cake Standing. (Raymond wants to be a chef. He loves Food Network.) Right now, he is seasoning Spanish Rice (seriously).

I realized something after I posted yesterday. I'd said that I was told I wasn't using my "magic" to heal all of my many situations. I'd said I was afraid of what people would think of me. I realized that it's the raw food, Angel messages, and healing that will propel me out of my difficulties. Am I a non-conformist? Without question. But a non-conformist with good intentions for herself and her loved ones cannot walk afraid.

As a confirmation of my realization, I got an email from We Like It Raw advertising a free ebook called 279 Days to Overnight Success by Chris Guillebeau. The name of his website?
The Art of Non-Conformity. No lie. The link is here: http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/

Don't you love how the Universe works?

In conjunction with changing my diet to raw vegan, emotional healing must be present too. That, for me, has been the missing ingredient. I've read about folks who have gone raw overnight. I am not that person. Being a raw vegan means healing your body, mind, emotions, and spirit. They all work together. Three without one equals a car that can't move. I have gone back and forth between raw and cooked, and I've learned that it's okay to be honest about my struggles rather than running from them in shame. There's nothing to be ashamed about.

Today, I did some cool stuff. My Mocha Angels book is ready to be published. If anyone has three to five thousand dollars they just HAPPEN to have sitting around and would love to invest in the sure-to-be NYT bestselling Mocha Angels: 365 Days of Angelic Wisdom and Affirmations, send me an email :-). My Angels always say manifest the life that you want by proclaiming it in the now. So I created a mock cover, front and back, and put it around Friendship with God by Neale Donald Walsch.

And I created a mock cover for Sage, my second novel eight years in the making. This is how you manifest. You come into alignment with what you want. You make it real and concrete. You commit to the outcome. These books ARE best-sellers. Not "will be", but "are." Keep your affirmations in the present tense. I wrote the blurbs from Oprah for Mocha Angels, and Steve Barnes, Tananarive Due, and L.A. Banks for Sage. I wrote the ISBN number, price, bar code, everything.

And for my body, I am saying "Thank you for my healing." I've been saying it to myself all day long and will continue to do so until it's a reality.

Thank you all for reading. You all are a wonderful group of readers. Thanks for the emails and comments of support!

Love,
Althea

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

I am so grateful that you are present in the blogosphere. You're helping me in my quest to incorporate more raw into my diet. On last night, I made a green smoothie recipe that you posted awhile ago. I put a little too much water in it but it was still good. I finished it off a few minutes ago. I must admit. I felt great when I woke up and I feel great after finishing it off a few minutes ago. Thanks for posting such wonderful recipes!

I'm not an "overnighter" either. In the beginning, that would frustrate me. But I've come to realize that this is okay, from your blog and other raw blogs and people I personally know who are raw. This is such a process that I agree, does include emotional healing. But I am committed to this process.
Thanks so much for sharing. Your presence on the web is a blessing.
The best for you and your endeavors!

Althea said...

Thank you so much!
{{HUGS}}

Bootzey said...

The raw food clarity is no joke. I wish I could convey EXACTLY what if feels like to folks.

You should blog your messages from the Angels. I have a friend who receives Angel messages as well. She doesn't share them and I was wondering if there was a reason for that. She's never answered that question.

silverpen said...

Karen Knowler says it took her 5 years to get to raw so whenever I feel like beating myself up over not being where I want to be I stop and think of her. Thanks for your inspired and insightful posts. (Love the book cover, btw.)

Tina Beanie said...

You might want to check out this site...might be an option to get your book out there.

http://www.lulu.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails