Sunday, March 9, 2008

Juice & Smoothie Fast - Day 3

On March 9, I had:

6 cups water
8 cups banana/peach/kiwi/strawberry/parsley/kale smoothie
2 cups apple/carrot/beet juice
1 cup carrot/kale/green pepper juice

Emotions: I was so fatigued today. Thankfully, because Rom is home, I got to sleep for three hours. On Friday, I was sleepy but today my whole body was exhuasted. But emotionally, I'm pretty calm.

Detox symptoms: Nausea and fatigue. The nausea happened this morning, followed by a trip to the bathroom. And I wasn't very hungry today. I drank less today than I did on Friday and Saturday.

Cravings: I still want those nori rolls! Might be having those tomorrow.

Conclusion
: I am very glad I did this fast. I feel like I'm ushering in the next phase of being a raw vegan. I only want to stay raw. But...I don't think I'll do another do another fast until my children are older. During a fast, detox symptoms are going to happen. And I think being able to rest, sleep, and sit down whenever you want to are important. But I am glad I did it and I've fallen in love with raw food again. ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails