Monday, March 3, 2008

Raw Tacos



I made raw tacos two days ago. Aren't they pretty? That is walnuts with chili powder as seasoning and color. Looks just like ground beef minus all the stuff that is bad for you. Just put the walnuts in a food processor, add however much chili powder you like, and blend. It does not have to be as much as I used. I wasn't trying to get the walnuts that dark. Here is what the walnuts and chili powder looked like after they are combined:



Just put the mixture into red cabbage (or green cabbage, collards, or lettuce). Add whatever garnishments you like! I dig avocados, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. And yes, I used bottled taco sauce. Hey, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. Enjoy your tacos! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails