Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crepes, Juice, Lemonade, and Soup!

Today is just a quick update on some of the food we've made. Raymond made orange juice with my juicer.

Then he made his own lemonade. He truly has an advanced palette. I call him my 'sous chef.' I'm teaching the kid everything I know about food.

Tortilla Soup from 30-Minute Vegan. Black beans, tomatoes, garlic, onion, salt, and tortilla chips. Super easy and tasty.

-
Mushroom Spinach Crepes from 30-Minute Vegan. Even though the book has a crepe recipe, I made this from Pamela's Gluten-Free Baking Mix. The veggies are mushrooms, Italian seasoning (should be basil), garlic, sauteed for a few minutes. Put into a bowl with the spinach, and you have the filling. This is way beyond fantastic.

Love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails