Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting Better

Hey, All:

This is just a quick update to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking. Thank you for all the lovely emails and suggestions to help heal my lungs :-). I've been juicing a lot. I've got lots of carrots and apples and spinach. Above is my carrot juices.

And this is Onion Tea. This lovely (?) concoction is Rom's idea. He says it's a maternal family recipe. Onions, Jack Daniels, and honey. Yes, it tastes as good as it looks! LOL! I've thrown in vinegar, cayenne pepper, lemon, garlic (thanks Sara!)....anything to get the gunk out.

I'll be back with more juices this week.

Love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

slimchick45 said...

glad you are feeling better. you always make the most simple thing look and sound good. Get better soon!

Design By Raven Muse said...

Hello! Now you can find me!!!

Althea said...

Thanks Slimchick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails