Sunday, December 5, 2010

Raw Challenge and Your Produce Guy

Hi Everyone:

I hope you are all having a Merry December! There's a couple of things I wanted to share with you all.

On my intuition website, I'm offering 2011 Forecast Readings through January 30th. If you are interested, please go to www.altheahugheswills.com.

After three years, I decided to put a "donate" button on my blog. I make a whopping, are you ready for this?, twelve dollars a year blogging. I don't do it for the money. The Raw Mocha Angel is a labor of love
for me. If you feel like my blog has improved your life, and you feel moved to donate to its upkeep, then share whatever you are moved to donate. The button is here in this post, and on the right-hand side of my blog.








A few days ago, I got a YouTube friend request from Your Produce Guy. I checked him out and thought to share his YouTube Channel with you all. He teaches you  how to pick the best produce, and what to do with it once you have it. Your Produce Guy spent 16 years in retail produce sales and management. I don't know his real name, but he knows his stuff!

His YouTube Channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/YourProduceGuy

And my friend Chef Skai has a 21-day raw challenge that started on December 1. Join her on Facebook to follow everything!
Skai's YouTube Channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/yabbapot



Enjoy!
Love,
Althea
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails