Monday, December 20, 2010

Vote for my Blogging While Brown panel

Photobucket


Hey, ladies & gents. I'd like to ask a favor. Can ya'll vote for my panel at the Blogging While Brown Conference in Los Angeles in July 2011?


It's called "The Foodies Workshop." I was up late on a Friday night, December 3rd to be specific. The evenings are my only quiet time. :-) At 11:15pm, I went to the Blogging While Brown site and saw that the call for ideas ended at midnight DECEMBER 3rd. Oh, it's December 3rd now, I thought. I did a mental tennis match whether I should apply for about five minutes. I decided to enter anyway.

But the judges are the public!

You can vote for me by clicking on the "thumbs up" icon. You can vote once per day per computer/mobile device. http://www.bloggingwhilebrown.com/vote-the-foodies-workshop/

Thanks much!
Love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

The Raw Twinkie said...

Awesome! I voted!! Much love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails