Saturday, December 18, 2010

Russell Simmons: 'Why I'm Vegan' - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

This is an unofficial "have you ever seen healthy vegan?" post. Russell Simmons was on the Ellen DeGeneres show recently, and wrote a post for Ellen's website about why he is vegan. Since he didn't write it just for me, I'll link to Ellen's site: Russell Simmons: 'Why I'm Vegan' - The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Ironically, I found this while I was writing Ellen asking her to write for my "healthy vegan" series :-). No, it hasn't gone away. Just waiting on a folks to send me their testimonies. If you'd like to share your story, this is what I'm looking for:
-how did you eat growing up?
-what was your turning point in consciousness about food, health, and life?
-how do you eat now?
-how do you feel?
-how has your life transformed because of eating differently?
-what wisdom would you share with my readers?
-3-4 really good photographs that show your glow.
Send it to me at mochaangels@aol.com.

Love,
Althea

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails