Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 3 & 4: Clear Intuition and Weird Dreams




On Day 3 I was really cranky.

I had:

6 cups of water

12 cups of orange/kiwi/banana/romaine lettuce smoothie

4 cups of kiwi/pineapple/red chard/lettuce smoothie


While we were at a farmers market, my oldest son dropped a watermelon. I was getting greens while the kids were looking at fruit on the other side of the sales counter. Alpha child comes up to me and says, "I dropped a watermelon" as casually as you would say "the sky is blue." So it didn't register at first. Lo and behold, a busted watermelon on a concrete floor cost me $7.50. I was ticked. Cranky was my middle name for the rest of the day. My last good nerve was gone.
I still have the coated tongue and another zit. I'm not craving any food, but thinking about the raw things I'd like to have when I'm done fasting. My energy level was high today.
Day 4 I had:
5 cups of water
2 cups pineapple/kiwi/red chard/banana smoothie
4 cups pineapple/orange/red chard/banana smoothie
1 cup cantaloupe juice
2 cups carrot/beet/apple juice
1 cup carrot/beet juice
I lost my taste for smoothies today. I thought, my goodness, if I have another smoothie, I am going to scream. So I switched to juice and loved it.
The good news is that I have lost another six pounds on top of the seven already "released." I weighed myself at the YMCA today. I am so excited. I wasn't going to weigh myself until I was done, but curiosity got the best of me. And two people have commented that I look different already.
Detox symptoms: itchy face, white tongue, tired around 4:00pm, but I had to go to work. I know I need more sleep.
I had the wildest dream this morning. Dream interpreters, get out your notebooks. I was in Las Vegas having the time of my life. Party Hardy was the operative word. I was in a place where there was lots of ice cream, soft serves, and frozen drinks, all chocolate. I picked the least of all the evils. They were all fattening and decadent, I just picked the one with the least calories.
Next thing I know I'm in a school and I look like a completely different person. Different race, different hair, everything was different but it was still me. I pick these couples, all criminals, to compete in a race...to where I don't know. So I tell them all to go downstairs and outside, while myself and another couple go upstairs. We get upstairs and gunfire erupts outside. I say, "that happens every time." There's a body in the room I am in. The male half of this couple shoots the body and it disappears. Then he turns the gun on me. I'm laying down on a bed, and I can FEEL this gun on my stomach. Because it had just been fired, the barrel was hot. This man was about to pull the trigger, when I WILLED myself to wake up.
I was like "What the deuce?" My take on the dream was that the SAD route (Standard American Diet), gluttony, unconsicous eating, will lead me down the path of ruin and bad choices. If you have a spin on it, please comment or email me.
Until tommorow...:-)




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails