Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 9: The Best I've Felt So Far


Today I had:
6 cups of water
4 cups apple/carrot/beet juice
1 cup apple carrot juice
2 cups orange/broccoli juice
1 cup apple/kale/ginger/romaine juice
1 1/2 cups apple/ginger/broccoli juice
2 cups apple/carrot/broccoli juice

This is the best I have felt since I started the fast. I'm typing this around 2:00pm on Day 10. I do want to eat, but thanks to all of YOU, I am motivated to keep it going. I feel clear mentally and I can see that I've lost weight. I'll do a weigh-in at the gym tomorrow.

As far as detox symptoms, my nose will start running without warning. That's the biggest issue I'm having right now.

And I forgot to mention a kitchen essential yesterday.
The Saladacco! It's a spiral slicer that costs about $14.95. You use it to make spaghetti, or potato chips, or anything "spiraly." I love it. And I'm craving spaghetti with basil pesto sauce, so I am sure that'll be something I'll eat next week.

Until tomorrow.
love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails