Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Diagnosis: Autism and Receptive/Expressive Delay


My children finally have an offical diagnosis after 9 months of psychologists, neuropsychology testing, M.D.'s, Developmental M.D.s, Individualized Educational Plans, and more.


Jona's diagnosis is mild to moderate Autism.
Raymond's diagnosis is Nervous System Disorder-not specifed and Expressive/ Receptive Delay.


I started this blog in order to chronicle their progress. I know I'm not going to be able to remember everything about their childhood. I want this blog, their blog to be here for me to look back on everything, and possibly help other parents along the way :-)
This is my brother John, Raymond, my husband Rom, and Jona. John was nice enough to travel to Maryland from Atlanta to watch the boys while we went to see their Developmental Pediatrician.
There's lots more to come!
 
love,
Althea ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails